• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Championship state of mind and affects.

scsavre

Super Nintendo, reminds me of college playing Mario Kart after consuming copious amounts of ethanol.

Like the wiffle ball playing too on Saturdays.

Not too sure on Dogs winning it all, but alot of similarities to the Dogs below (lost alot of Friday games in 2011 and never lost consecutive games):

OPENING JITTERS

• The Gophers never lost consecutive games, but in one stretch went 0-4-1 in series openers.

Yah, I though it was cool about the fun stuff they did. I actually didnt even know about some of those. I like Nick Angel in the beginning. Taking it all in. Last one off the ice from practice as a senior cause you know there are 2 huge diferences in the way you might exit it the next time. .

I saw that yesterday, very good read. Those were were good days to be a Gopher fan. That D-core we had was something special, its still kind of hard to believe we had Leo, Martin, and Ballard on the same team. I was just looking back at the numbers and they had 109 points between the 3 of them. DeMarchi and Angell were no slouches either, Judd Stevens was just a freshman but played solid as well.

And now we suck and Aaron Ness goes pro but can't even make the WCHA 3rd team. Yikes!