• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Frozen four St Paul Apirl 9 & 11

cbrooks

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can make it look mean.

The more I think of it I really hope the dogs do soak up the whole underdog, small school northern mn thing. Kids from tiny northern towns etc. Would make for a good story, and could catch some traction.

What... Can't UND get a little love here?Go Sioux, Go UMD

Funny you say that. I've said it before, Go Sioux (unless we happen to meet again). I was just checking out the competitions HSOforum, Sioxsports. There's a thread 4 pages long complaining about UMD fans laugh

Anyhow, kinda funny that these two teams are now mixing it up in the post season and you see threads like this. I recognize about 3 or 4 UMD Penalty Box members that joined the Sioux site apparently to mix it up. Most of the discussion has been around obnoxious UMD fans or Junior almost drowning in Lake Superior 8 years ago (don't knock it if you haven't tried swimming in a COLD lake with wave action and an undertow). Also some talk on both school fansites about whether we should root for each other's schools or not.

Solbes, those guys are Retards on there. I'm sorry if I offended anybody. I can't stand fans that think there team can do no wrong and if another fan dares to cheer for there team in front of them there being unsportsman. Yeah I say that thread. I like to think its a small minority that think like that. Those are also the guys that think Hak should be fired and Genoway is overrated. It just so happens there the loudest fans usually.

Does UMD have fan HSOforum?

Brooks you offend me everyday.

Go dogs and I guess wolverines. By the way genewoy is a hack. I hate the little guys like that that use their stick after the whistle. He might just do it against the gophs though. And yes I disliked baribal for doing the same.

It was too nice yesterday and the geese were flying high through harvey. Clouds neded.

I just thought the discussion got pretty lively and entertaining. I think we've had this conversation already that all teams have some really obnoxious fans, UMD and UND included.

Duluth has a much smaller fansite called "the Penalty Box". It's bankrolled by one guy without sponsors so it's pretty small. Originally it was a spin-off from GPL, but is run by a UMD guy. But kind of a fun community to celebrate or commiserate with.

Bear, Scott I want the old black hawk logo on your avator with long live the fighting Sioux for your signatures after this weekend. Don't think I forgot about the bet. Thanks smile

BTW No crossing off the logo either or any other funny stuff.

I consulted a free internet lawyer and I am only contractually obligated to surrender my signature.

However like Scott said I will put my avatar on the chopping block if you will. We win we get your avatar, you win you get our sig and avatar. Deal?

I lived in Bemidji for 5 years starting in 2000. Fished red Lake every week during the hay day. Ive caught crappies that could eat your average bass. Big enough where the lips are kissing the bottom of the 5gl pail and the tail is tipping the top. In case you dont have a pail in front of you. I believe they are 17.5" to 18".

On any lake besides Red. 15.5 is mighty big for me.

It sounds like the teams are having open practice to the public today from 11 to 4 at the excel.

Scott those are huge crappie. My biggest is about 15 inches out of Red lake of course.

I know what your doing Bear. Your not dealing with a moron here but what the he11. I'll do signatures and you two have to do the avator and signatures. We'll just go a month.