• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

All WCHA team

cbrooks

This would be my all WCHA team

1st team

forwards-Matt Frattin, Jack Connolly, Jason Gragiore

defense-Ben Blood, Jake Gardiner

goalie-Kent Patterson

2nd team

forwards-Drew Shore, Justin Fontaine, Jason Zucker

defenseman-Chay Genoway, Justin Schultz

goalie-Aaron Dell

3rd team

forward-Mike Connolly, Drew Leblanc, Matt Read

defenseman-Eric Olimb, Jake Marto

goalie-John Faulkner

I know, three UND defensemen. I could make a good case for all three. What would your team be?

Frattin(bring a breathalyzer) - Jack Connelly - Jason Zucker

Jake Gardiner - Justin Shultz

Kent Paterson

Drew Shore - Mike Conneley - Justin Fontane

Eric Olimb - Justin Faulk

Faulkner

GArett Roe - Jaden Schwarts - Knight/Gregroire/Bjugstead (bjugs is nasty now, most improved player by so far, watchout)

Farchild - Geneway - lack of anyone else on this pair.

Goalie- I couldnt even name another. Gudmanson

UND vs Michtech, and what, UND goes down to 2 lines. Geeze.

Honestly Bjugstead just realized that he is 6-5 and as athletic and fast as a 5-9 player. He had some major dangling the past few weeks. Watch out! If Gophs make championship, it will be all him and Patterson. Hopefully he doesnt realize that no one develops under Lucia and goes pro at the end of the year.

]

UND vs Michtech, and what, UND goes down to 2 lines. Geeze.

Are you talking about the end of the game when Tech was trying to take some cheap shots and UND sent the goon squad to finish the final 10 minutes of the game? I think they only rolled two lines to finish the game.

No. I didnt see any of the game. Just kidding you because of the points that The top guys got. And yes I know they got like 4 goals is the first 4 minutes.

Did I just hear a Sioux fan say another team was taking cheap shots. How did that go for Tech? They were a little chipy at times last weekend too.

They tried to get chippy smile. Sioux put a fix to it. UND isn't even close to being cheap shot team. I can think of a half of the teams in the league that have more majors including Minnesota.

I could agree with Bjustad being the most improved. Watch the game last night that guy is a NHLer player. You will be lucky to get a year or two out of him.

If he keeps playing like this he should have a monster year next season. The scary thing is Florida has his draft rights and they have been in rebuilding mode forever so they might just have a spot for him next year. He's not ready for the NHL yet but sometimes that doesn't matter.