• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Charlie Sheen

tacklejunkie

Bottom line, I like the show, but dont really give a rip for the Sheeener.

"You have Sheenus envy!"

I think the show they were talking about is his live standup show that he has been doing in different towns and not 2 1/2 men. I guess he has to support the coke habit somehow.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the funny thing is that he is getting alot of people to pay to see him live.....what would he be doing is what I thought.....he is not a stand up comic and he is not a musician....he is a TV/movie actor that was going nutso and taping his nuttyness for us to see but if you thought he was going to come to his show whacked out like you saw him on the internet well then you are the loser and Charlie is back to WINNING!!! HAHA

Worst thing about this, besides that fact the general public can not get enough of this, is Sheen in real life of now was acted out with out knowledge of Sheen's current state, as a role on a TV sitcom that has no connection to Sheen, everyone would love him and declare him the next Kramer. grin

Once you tag it in as real and with a celeb. you have a whole new American take on this person.

They were bring up the possibility last night on Acess Hollywood that this whole thing could be part of an acting role for self promotion. Kind of like a Koffman deal. A group of key players in on it in secrete. Koffman did this with woman's wrestling and everyone fell for it. They base it off his recent spoof of himself and his famous interview. Hanna Montana even came back on the Twitter scene because of Sheen. He could just be bored and have nothing better to do. Just like Koffman. laugh

I said that almost exactly a month ago here!

This is a setup, IMHO. More TV shows, more paid-for appearances, and more book deals are coming down the road for him. Way more than when he was a "nice guy" minding his own business.

Yep you did MG. I have a feeling though, like Koffman, it is more about the thrill and the acting if it was to be true. If anyone could act out a roll of a drugged out person while creating their selves to look like one, I would say Sheen has the acting experience. They were basing it off of how he has changed so quickly compared to the time it takes people who are really "bugged" from mental stress and anguish after long drug use play time is over. Charlie changes back and forth. Maybe just the ultimate acting roll and a global "experience" much again like Koffman. Going on tour with an act right after this wreaks of Andy Koffman. wink After he would get half of the United States wanting to kill him, he would go on tour. laugh That or turn into that lounge signer and then still go on tour. wink