• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

spear house canvas

rkpolaris

I dont mean to sound cheap but this is 30 year old spear house that my dad gave me, the wood is still in good shape, it just needs new canvas. I just cant see sticking 140 buck into it. just wondering what other people have done, like canvas tarps or other ideas? Thanks

What did it cost some of you guys to build a portable dark house from the ground up?

Ive built three perms and two protables and have less the $200 in all of them Got do the home work and a bit of dumpster diving and you can build them very cheap I mean next to nothing.

There is a place off of 55 or but I can remember the name of the place that sells canvas also like a surplus type store when I head out for work tuesday I will call my friend that goes by there regularly and ask him the name and the directions for ya

I used to line the inside of my delapidated canvas house with the black tarp used to cover plywood on rail cars. (Dark side in) this works great and doesn't cost a dime. Just ask for it at MENARDS. It doesn't breath like canvas so be carefull.

if my memory serves me... ithink i paid 90 bucks for my new canvas on my house and he sewed an extra piece on to make it long enough. its a good black canvas and hes north of avon mn.... if you know where that is. this was a few years back also.