• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ted Williams..The man with the golden voice

tacklejunkie

Now he is going to rehab. This guy is a loser. Always has been and always will be.

No, being a loser would be refusing to admit that you have a problem, and failing to get help for it. It looks like he realizes that the only long-term solution is to get professional help, and that's what he's doing.

Be thankful, spearchucker, that you have never had a family member or friend battle with addiction. You're a lucky guy.

I've had plenty of experience with it. Everyone is giving this guy too much credit. The guy is a felon and has been nothing but trouble and a drain on society for 20 years. The guy has a bunch of kids with different women and has left them all at different times and now he gets found on a camera and all is better? He is a loser for what he has done, not because he is an addict.

No, being a loser would be refusing to admit that you have a problem, and failing to get help for it. It looks like he realizes that the only long-term solution is to get professional help, and that's what he's doing.

Be thankful, spearchucker, that you have never had a family member or friend battle with addiction. You're a lucky guy.

You're being to kind calling spearchucker a lucky guy, I got a different name for him. smirk

Well then spit out the name. I have broad shoulders...

How do you know that I have never dealt with family members with addiction? An addiction isn't a license to screw people over. He didn't recognize his addiction like you all have said, Dr. Phil did. We will wait to see if he even goes. The guy hasn't followed through with anything yet other than my prediction.

Y'all can say what you want about him. But, he could hit the snot out of a baseball. Why are we talking about him? Did they fix that frozen head thing and were able to bring him back?

Can he still hit? Could the Twins use him?

Isn't he frozen like Han Solo in Arizona?