• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kymco dealer anywhere that carries ATVs?

bikeoutback

I'm not in the market yet but like to look at things so when I want to purchase I'm already informed and have an opinion. I'd like to take a look at a Kymco UTV but the Kymco dealer near me doesn't keep them in stock, only scooters. Anybody know a dealer in the state that has them on the floor, just want to take a peak if I'm ever in an area where one might be as the reviews on them are favorable as far as bang for buck.

I don't know if they would have one on hand, but I think Jungclaus Motorsports in Glencoe is still a Kymco dealer. For comparison sake, they're also a Suzuki and Kawasaki dealer. The last time I was there they had a few Kymco ATVs on the floor but not the UTV.

Thanks guys, I think Aitkin and Grand Rapids are in my neck of the woods at least so if I get close to those areas anytime soon I'll go check it out.

I know other brands may be better for x reason but since my money tree just isn't as fruitful as I'd like it to be I'm always looking for toys that are reliable and review well and the Kymco's review well for 500 UTV.

Arctic Cat Has Kymco make three models for them with the better ergos the cats have and i believe there cheaper. The 450i might be right up your ali. Just sayin checkem out. You probably have an AC dealer close to u.