• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Should have went tonight!!!

mabr

Well figures I couldnt get out tonight due to work and wind direction but judging from what my buddies told me they moved big time right after the rain stopped.

Had 2 good friends connect on does tonight in Isanti area. They each saw several deer as soon as the rain let up around 4 pm.

One more day to go. Ive got to at least give it a shot. Anyone else going to give it a last horrrraah?

Don't mean to rub it in but you're right!

After looking at the radar yesterday morning I told Neighbor_guy, "Today is the day to be out". On my way home in the afternoon I was seeing multiple deer out feeding and roosters flying around. Critters were active around 2:30 pm.

I went out for one last shot last night; it was absolutely perfect with warm temps and a southeast wind. I didn't see a deer anywhere--not even after dark--on any of the fields or along the road on my way back to Faribault. That was also true of the drive over. With the heavy snow in our part of the state, deer movement has changed considerably. Still couldn't beat it for a last night out, though. 44 degrees on December 30!

So your post is at 3.37am you are either up heading up to Red or now going out bow hunting which one did you end up doing? Good luck and drive safe either way! wink Post results!

Oh, I went to Red to fish. SD was my last deer hunt of 2010. 'Yotes now if we get some good nights.

When the weather comes in like it did on Thursday it's good to be out chasing anything. Everything seems to get active in anticipation of bad weather. Heck, even the weather guys get a little goofy! grin

P.S. The fishing was GOOD. smile