• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Open Darkhouse Spearing Seat-Green Lake Between Cambridge & Princeton

merkman

I was on green friday and there is alot of water under the snow and alot of snow on the ice not as much as the waterville area but still quite abit.

I did however drive onto the lake to get my stuff off the lake as the old three wheeler just wouldnt pull the trailer thru the snow.

Hope merk has better reports for ya

Marv's Minnows sells some Big ones also right off 169 in Zimmerman

Lots of spearing paraphernalia to chose from as Jeff is an avid spearfishman.

Things may have changed with my plans now toilet problems today so I might be working on that sunday mad

how'd you do today? what time will you be out there tomorrow?

I got set up about 9:30 AM got called back to the house at 11AM

I set up too shallow in 6 FOW. Right on top of a bunch of sunnie nests but no sunnies to be seen? I didn't see a fish. It should be a good spot for early morning and late eve. There was an angler out there in 7.5 FOW and was doing pretty good with the perch.

I will be out there this afternoon about 2 or so then spear till dark.

no water merk and on christmas day with a bunch of people coming over. well we got thru it just fill the tank from a bucket and let gravity do the work. Now its off to the fix it store to get parts then hopefully spearing

No fish for me today.

I was set up in 6' - 7' over a sandy bottom. I saw perch all afternoon. Also saw a huge bass, but no pike.

I think I picked the slushiest spot on the lake. Dry socks feel really good right now.

It was nice to meet MJ and Dealer and to see Merk again. I hope you guys got some fish. Thanks for the mini GTG. It motivated me to get out spearing today.

It was nice to meet MJ and Dealer and to see Merk again. I hope you guys got some fish. Thanks for the mini GTG. It motivated me to get out spearing today.

Sorry I didn't have more time today Huey!!!

I hope to get some darkhouse time with ya one of these weekends!!!

-Merk