• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ANY GOOD/HONEST PEOPLE (Gear found on the LAKE)

This would be a good post to keep up on TOP..

I was fishing on a SW metro lake and lost a Frabil tip up bag....I haven't lost much on the lake but, it just erks me that something so little could just dissapear on the walk back. IF I Find anything on the lake I will be sure to POST -

Good Fishin....

Lost a rod case with two rods/reels in it with about $30 worth of line in it also in the channel of South Lindstrom and Chisago this week. Went back an hour later, only one or two people had left, talked to the people around me and someone leaving, everyone said they hadn't seen it. My fault for not looking back I guess. I've seen like five posts since about people losing stuff on the ice. I'll also post on here if I find anything!

i lost a small tackle box a fue years ago. it eas full of buckshots and other spoons. i looked hours and hours on the ice. and i knew exactly where i lost it because i set it on the tail gate and drove my truck 100'. but i didnt notice it was gone till the next day.

i posted it on fishing minnesota one night and the next day a guy that lives across the lake from my dad called me and said he and his buddy found my tackle box. i couldnt beleve my ears. and they didnt even want the reward money i offered. there are still honest people around.

I had my otter lodge fall off my trailer this year on I-35. It had all of my gear in it. I got a call the next day from the State Patrol, someone had found it, he found my DL# on the card on the shack, called TIP (he did not know who else to call but hey, it worked), and they called the State Patrol who let me know how to get a hold of the guy.

There are good people left in the world, I have proof of it!!! Much thanks to you Scott, if you read this site!!!