• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Frozen Four

scsavre

So if the season ended today, WCHA would have 2 number 1 seeds or it would be really close at least.

That would make for a pretty cool tourny if the Dogs and Sioux were both playing in ST PAul at the end of the year.

I think I am going to have to get tickets this year. The WCHA should have a good chance, and why not. It is pretty cheap and just a few miles away. I wish they would sell alcohol there. Makes for a good time, and good revenue for the league. SO what does a UND fan do at a game with no alcohol....

I think UND would have a hardtime getting that #1 seed because of there Maine series buut of course the pairwise works in funny ways. It should be a good game between the two teams at the end of the month. I really think UND is gelling together. Oh, have you check out Boston College lately. They will be tough. Hate that team.

It didn't dawn on me that the frozen was in St Paul this year. I should look into it. anyways,I agree with open liquor sales. That is the biggest money maker at sporting events. What a lost revenue that is. For the record this Sioux fan does not drink. Somebody has to drive.

Maybe the Frozen Four would have better atmosphere, but the regionals are terrible! I was at Mariucci the last time the Dogs advanced there, two years ago. It was the Miami Ohio game after we beat Princeton. There were some Duluth fans there who cheered a little. But for the most part you could hear a pin drop in there. The atmosphere was 5% of a Final Five game at the X.

I think we will hold off unless the Dogs make it. We'd probably pay a premium for them, but a lot of things have to fall into place for UMD to get there. If the Gophers ever advanced again, that might be another team we'd follow there. I agree it's a unique opportunity though.

I tell ya, add alcohol to the equation and it barely matters who is playing.

Broooks, your right Sioux fans dont drink, we find em passed out at the Xcel every year due to exhaustion from yelling, complaining and tired from not being a gopher fan!

Haha. I can't deny that doesn't happen grin. All the other fans must see UND fans as menaces. Must of them live in the cities now. I'm sure you know a few.

I can't figure out how but I know more UND fans then gopher fans, I think I am cursed.

Apparently the exodus from ND brings them right to the cities. We get the wellfare lovers from the east and the darn Sioux fans from the west. I think Wisconsin might be the only state near Minnesota not going down in population.

It is somewhat cool when you watch an away Wild game and you see a Sioux jersey in the stands......oh wait, maybe it is just an old Hawks jersey.