• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Have an opportunity for Lab pointer cross for free.

Boar

Anyone have any experience with this cross, the genetics point more toward pointer than lab, which should be smaller in size maybe? she's chocolate in collor an beutiful an free. Any expereince on this cross breed would be cool/ Thanks boar

I have a buddy who has a 2 year old, it weighs about 50 lbs. It is chocolate in color. The dog is very smart and very calm. It is an excellent pheasant hunting dog and I am sure it would be a good duck hunting dog if needed. The dog is by far one of the smartest and most trainable dogs I have ever seen!

Free, why not try it. If it works out great. Nice to give a dog a home. If it doesn't you might be able to find the dog another good home and move on. But you will most likely become attached and keep the dog any way. I bet if you work with the dog coming from those two you will get a nice hunting companion. Good luck.

Just got back from viewing her, an she has a really nice disposition, very calm an enjoyable, seems content in getting attention or just going an lying down in her bed, very calm in petting her, just loves to sit an get petted an dosent pester for it. Were gonna take her. Boar

I'm sorry, I should have specified, german short hair. We have had her since noon today, an she is just a wonderful adition out family, very calm, an just geting used to her new suroundings, checking out chucky the cat, tookie the cockateil, an rosie her older labrador sister of ten years, yes cats an birds an dogs living together in harmony, I'm no expert, but she seems to have stronger GSH genectics than lab, which I like, later boar

Glad you picked her up, I was going to offer to take her if you didn't!

I have a lab that I believe is mixed with GSP, he's got all the traits of one and an incredible temperament. Going on 12 months old now and he's been a blast.

Would you mind posting pictures of her if you could?

Here's mine @ 7 months: full-26288-3643-a70574a78fa1ad850130221d

Ha, Love that picture, Yea she is awsome, we really love her, had her for 3 nights now an she has had only one accident in the house, last night she went all night without having go out til 6 this moutning. I have a 10 year old lab an am using her as a role modle traing companion an it works incredibly great. I will post pics as soon as I ca, migh be awhile so keep checking, if you have a picture phone I can send some to that, alot easier fro me. but wat ever, so.. probabley will breed her in the future to. Later boar