• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

the office is back!

pinkfloyd4ever

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might have been the best episode all season.

Who was that one guy that interviewed who was real creepy and Dwight had an issue with down in the lobby? That guy was hilarious!

If I was on the manager selection committee, I'd be all for James Spader! He nailed that interview! Darryl; not so much... As cute as it would be for Darryl to get the job, I don't think I would like the way they would play off eachother. Goodbye Gabe, and good riddance. Which leads us to another drawn out, on again, off again will-they-won't-they relationship on this show with Andy and Erin. The gay senator is a lame storyline, too. Have they learned nothing? On the flip side; the barrage of Creed's weirdness was awesome!

As the episode was going and they kept getting through the prospective candidates, I kept waiting for Jim Carrey's cameo. I have to say that other than James Spader, his was the funniest. "The Finger Lakes", classic!

You're right about Spader looking like Walken, wow! Creed cold calling clients was hilarious. I was waiting for the Jim Carrey interview too, but I think Ray Romano's was great.

Good Riddance to Gabe, the character added nothing to the show.

It comes down to Andy and Mr. Schnute, that was a funny bit too, and Andy's own campaign, maybe Rosa will go and get him the job grin

Maybe the producers will throw us the curve, similar to Ryan getting the regional VP promotion all those years ago. Stanley anyone?

...Maybe the producers will throw us the curve, similar to Ryan getting the regional VP promotion all those years ago...

Wink Wink Nod Nod...I had that exact same thought. All of his previous work issues were at DM, not Sabre.

BACK TO THE TOP!!!!

I am not going to judge the whole season on one episode. It had good moments such as the beginning when Dwight was taking care of all the planking, some of it was weird.

Congratulations to the people above from last spring who picked James Spader.

DD

Season premier total disappointment.

+1. It was almost like a pilot for a new show. Spader, while good on his own, was a bit of a letdown compared to his interview last season. Exactly how much time would a parent company's CEO spend at a remote branch, anyway?

Who's baby is Angela carrying? Did the dangerous and hot warehouse trysts payoff, or is it really the *state* senator's baby? Oscar's "gay-dar" can't be wrong...

Gotta admit I am a little disappointed, for all the supporting staff, Michael carried the show, maybe my expectations were a little to high, we'll see.

Angela has dwight's baby, my guess at least.

I thought Gabe was banished, but he is back like that didn't happen? We need more Creed! If I can't SCUBA what's this whole thing been about?

i actually enjoyed last nights episode made me laugh for probably the first time this season, i still dont love Andy as the manager though hes just to awkward

+1 I thought the exact same thing, and also had some laugh out loud (opps, I mean LOL) moments, too.