• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First Preseason game

spearchucker

Too bad they don't televise the preseason games. I know Detroit does for some.

I heard the sell out streak ended. Anyone else thinks it doesn't make sense that they count preseason games in that streak? I suppose it doesn't matter anyway. I would rather have a cup than a sellout streak...

I was there, it was pretty bad.

I didnt think the pre-season games mattered toward a sell out streak. ah well. the rink wont be filled this year anyway. Tons of people opted out of their tickets this year. You they are desperate with all these small games packages.

I thought that was a little odd too. like you said not the biggest deal in the world but we were pretty close to the all time sellout streak. What I do find amazing is the Wild are up there with Detroit who has been winning forever and Colorado who probably had their streak when they were good and winning cups.