• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

7th Annual Spearing Get To Gator....Lake Winnie Area...Dec 18th & 19th

bassNspear

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a problem... So I was checking old threads and this is the 7th annual GTG not 6th, sakatah last year was #6 cuz we did a vote on it. So with that said I cant wait for the 7th ANNUAL GET-TO-GATOR!!! Maybe a moderator could change the thread??

I made up a paper for standings for biggest fish. The contest will run from Friday-Sunday til noon. So we're good to go there.

Friday Night (8)

Laska

Laska

BNS

Merk

Merk

Rattle

Glenn

Glenn

Saturday Night (9)

Laska

Laska

BNS

Merk

Merk

Glenn

Glenn

Rattle

Central

If anyone wants to come we have room for another in our cabin. As far as payment this is how Im doing it, those staying Fri&Sat, bring cash Friday; so I can pay friday night for everything. Those coming Saturday pay me when you get to the cabin-cash.

Also coming up, staying seperate

Dealer

Dealer

Mj

Anyone else coming please let me know no matter what day your coming!

Hope you guys are pumped! I am, hope this updated list on who's coming helps... Trophies are getting painted up tomorrow! Anyone need to get ahold of me email is laskasmarine at yahoo dot com

Anyone needing help cuttting a spear hole let me know and we can find someone to help you or if ya need to borrow a saw or auger let me know...

couple good bait stores in Deerriver also BNS I think the one I always stop at is called Freds just west of town alot of spearing stuff there and thats where the pictures of the duck that came out of the pikes belly is at you gotta check that out.

So we will have a full room now after rattle's friend is coming, and we have an extra kid coming to.

So as of what I know, we have 3 wheelers for carrying gear. Does anyone have Lake GPS so I can pick some spots for people I seem to have a nac for puting people in good spots this year...