• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dexter

Ryan_V

Havent got a chance to see this years episodes as of yet so I'm replying blind. This is prob one of my all time fav series on Cable.

I love the fact everyone roots for a serial killer who has a "Code" lol...seems so twisted yet inspiring at the same time.

I'm not sure Jordan had anything to do with Rita's death. I mean, it doesn't really fit his MO will all the other girls killed. His posse slashes, rapes and places the girls into barrels. I think all of the details he knows about Dexter, Rita and Lumen are either from his team of security or from the guy Quinn was using to investigate Dexter is connected to Jordan. Maybe both. I'm also curious about the girls blood that was in Jordan's necklace. Is she the next girl to get killed? Someone else? But like I've said before I am NEVER right predicting what's going to happen! That’s why I tune in every Sunday night!

Man my pulse was racing watching Dexter last night... not sure if it was the show or the Sudafed I was taking but either way it was a good episode! They make it seem like everything could be blown wide open next week but we all know that won’t happen. Either way, excited to see next week's episode!

BTW, I am glad they aren't running Californication and Dexter in parallel this year. It is a great show and now I have something to look forward to after Christmas! If you guys don’t watch it I highly recommend it.

I don’t know if I can really do it the justice it deserves if you’ve never seen the show but basically David Duchovny’s character is a washed up writer, an alcoholic and a sex addict… I know, a stretch from real life!

He moved to California from New York after he wrote a hit book but since has had trouble thinking he can write another one… His character, Hank Moody, hates everything about California. He’s constantly trying to keep his on/off again girlfriend, his daughters mother, with him but the alcohol and “the other head” makes that pretty difficult! I’ve never watched anything Duchovny’s done before, but he plays this role perfect. Pretty witty guy. Raunchy one liners are non-stop as is his twisted take on life and lust for the ladies. Storylines aren’t too deep but it still keeps you guessing week to week and its great watching this guy get into trouble!

If you have Netflix its worth watching and I’d start with the previous seasons before getting into the upcoming new one. Opening scene of season 1 has Duchovny in a church with a nun, *cough* “on her knees praying” *cough*. It caught me off guard but hooked me immediately! Google “Californication - Church Scene” and watch that video. It’s the first two minutes of the first episode. Classic! Note, there’s some language so be careful if you’re listening at work.