• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Poor Chuck

JBMasterAngler

Anyone catch chuck liddell getting knocked out by rich franklin on saturday? I actually predicted chuck to win...shows how much I know blush Looks like it's the end of the line for him. I know dana white won't let him fight anymore, but would he leave the UFC for strikeforce? White said that liddell will have a job for life at the UFC, but will the itch to fight again be too much? Also, franklin vs. keith jardine next (assuming he wins his fight) perhaps?

I thought I read an article that said he has lost 4 of his last 5 fights. Not good.

He was fun to watch, but it doesn't matter the sport, looks like the window has closed. Too bad.

I picked Franklin, but he didn't show much, certainly not the force he once was! From what I did see of the fight, looked to me like Chuck was a hair away from having Franklin counting the birdies! Sometimes there is a degree of luck involved when both guys are swinging away....Franklins luck was running...not so much for Chuck.

With his style, and at his age, Liddell should seriously consider another line of work! Once a person is knocked out, it is easier to knock em out a second time....Liddell has been k.o'd what, 4 times now? Pretty soon he will be knocking his own self out brushing his tooth!

Franklin won, but he is a fighter in decline also and I don't think he will be a serious threat for any title? Terribly tough sport and a spot on the podium is pretty short lived for all, even the best of the MMA fighters.

To franklin's credit, he was coming off of surgery to repare a herniated disc, and he also broke his arm during the fight. But going in, I just didn't think he'd have the chin to last with liddell. Also, he's a small 205 pounds, so I don't think he can effectively campain at that weight.