• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

got to go for a ride

Ryan_V

I have a friends bike for sale at the end of my driveway, and got to take it for a spin!!! it's about an 03 vstar 1100 custom....2300 miles, this thing rode like a dream!! I miss having a bike!! It was a mistake to ride it, now I want one again!!

I know what you are saying, maybe it's time to buy one again! I bought a bike 2 years ago after not riding for a long time and it's even better than I remember. The wife loves it too, over the last two summers I have put on over 20,000 miles and will probably do at least 10,000 this year. Last year we rode out to Rapid City, the canyons were in my wife's words like a "roller coaster". This year we are going to do it again and ride out to the Bear Tooth highway and into Yellowstone. My butt will be raw but I will enjoy the ride.

See you on the highway.

definetly not time to buy another bike!! last time i checked, they cost money, which is something i'm lacking!! I was wrong too...it's an '07... I'm bummed, he has a potential buyer, and I've only put 10 miles on it.