• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Plans?

Rippinlip

Any big riding plans for the upcoming Holiday weekend?

We were going to Wisconsin, but looks like I have to be at work part of the weekend now.

Looks like now it may be a home riding weekend for us..

Mark

I'm heading up to Forest County on Tues for 3 days for some good trail riding. Rain or shine it's going to be a blast. We're gonna try to make up into Michigan and swing back down. Pretty country up there.

I was told I have been at work too much and I needed to have the weekend off.

So at this point I needed to line up a camping spot for 4 tents and I was not having much luck, I finally found a spot that we actually stayed at last year, so here we come Moose Lake area.

Going to ride in the General Andrews area and hopefully make it over to Nemadji for a day of rididng. Such a great weekend planned.

Anybody in the area that sees a combination of wheelers and a guy on a Red Polaris that looks lost, say "hi".

Anything on I35 to watch out for traveling. Sore spots to avaoid.

Thanks and have a great Memorial Day weekend, be safe to all. cool

I was just in the twin cities and ran into some serious traffic due to construction on I-35 just south of Forest Lake(both ways). You might want to consider taking Hwy 61 through Forest Lake and jumping on 35 once you are north of FL in Wyoming.

If you leave early enough, you can beat the majority of the traffic in the I-35 construction. Most of it between 694 and Lake Ave was supposed to be done by Friday from what I heard.

rather

We will look for ya if we make it up there.

Just had my service engine light come on in my truck.

Hopefully my mechanic can get it in early this afternoon to check it out.

Half our party is either up there or on their way.

Rippin