• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
G_man

Reel repair in Metro area

Within the Metro area, does anyone know some ol'timer with a reel repair knack or reel repair person who does good work at a reasonable price? I have two Mitchell reels that need repair and one of them is fairly old plus a Shimano reel. I don't think anything major is wrong.

------------------
Life is too short to not go fishing today!

Hey I don't know any people who do it personally but Anglers Paradise Specializes in Reel Repair. They are out of Anoka, MN.

Good Luck
Chev

I would go to Hayes Tackle Plus on Lake Street in Mpls. I've had them fix a few reels of mine over the years & they did good work for cheap. They are an authorized repair service for some of the major companies. I know they have a HSOforum, so try doing a search. Vern

[This message has been edited by vern (edited 03-23-2003).]

Angler's Paradise in Anoka (right on 10 just N of town) fixed an Ambassadeur 5500C3 2 speed for me with stripped gears (don't ask! 2 years ago. It's workin' fine still.

larry's live bait in white bear lake, off white bear avenue near 36, has a good reel repair. my dad always brings his reels in there every year.