• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New ATV Park - Proposal

Rippinlip

Motokazie has a proposal to develop an Motorcross and ATV play area in Rice county. Looks like it could be somewhere around the Interstate 35 and Co Rd 1 in Dundas.

Not alot of details at the moment, but another play area could be coming to the area...maybe things are a changing..... wink

There is old gravel pit down Hwy #3 towards Faribault that is an ATV playground.

Hopefully this would be another option.

Maybe when business's and others they see how much of an impact the off riding groups of people can bring to an area, maybe some more ATV groups will get involved leading to more trails and play area's and so on.

I know I am probably thinking too much into this or just maybe hoping for more!

Wow you guys are lucky i wish we had somthing in this area. I would like to see one around the Fergus Falls or Ottertail lake area. I have been told that Itasca State park has trails but i cant find any info on them what so ever so well for now i guess im stuck riding solo in the ditches

Everything that is Grant-In-Aid (GIA) and legal/open to ride should be listed on the DNR site. Sorry.

Two Inlets was on the DNR site. But if it's not anymore, then my suspicions are correct in that it was closed. Much of that trail was on township roads from what I've heard from people who've been there.

I'm under the impression that all the township roads in cass and hubbard county are legal to ride on. Am I wrong. I think the trails in that area are under the "forest riders" group and tie into the Martineau trails.

Without digging into this farther, the best bet to find out is to contact the township to know if they have a specific ban on riding on their roads.

The Round River Drive and Forest Riders trails are both pretty close to Itasca. Ive been to the Round River trails in the summer, nothing too exciting there. Only been to the Forest Riders trails in the winter.

So what do you mean about not to exciting no hills and no mud? I dunno i would like to ride thru the trees and see some seinic stuff im going on a Atv Fun Run this saturday in Wyndmere ND woo hoo