• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My wife and I and another couple have rented a cottage on Rosa for Memorial Day Weekend, and I was wondering if anyone has an idea of what we can expect?According to the HSOforum, there isn't a public access to the lake but there is supposed to be a small river, or crick that is navagible by small craft. Just wodering if anyone has fished it, we're not picky on what we catch, but a few Walleye, or Crappie so we can hae a fish fry one night would be great grin Any and all tips or hints would be greatly appreciated cool

From the information I found on that Lake, only species present are L/S mouths and bluegill. Seems like a decent sized lake though, so I'm sure you may find some decent gills for your fish fry. All I can give ya for help as of now.

GatorBait,

thanks for the reply, Bluegills taste mighty fine in the fry pan too. According to the owner when I talked to her on the phone I guess there is a decent population of gills and crappie. I guess we'll find out more when we get there. If anyone else has anything, or if you find out more GatorBait, I'd gladly take more info.

Do you know when bass season opens in Wis.? wouldn't necessarily keep any, but interesting to know, especialy the smalies. They are always a blast to catch cool