• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WCHA underclassmen leaving early.

cbrooks

I like the UMD street cred here, but tough to place them tops. I don't wanna jinx 'em 4 or 5 months out.

1 UND

2 UMD

3 UW

4 SCSU

5 U of M

6 Den

7 BSU

8 UNO

9 CC

10 Mankato

11 AA

12 M Tech

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Mcdonagh will forgo his SR season and sign with the Rangers. It will be interesting to see how the Badgers do next season losing just about all there top scorers this offseason.

Wow the badgers are looking like the gophers loosing all those guys.

Brooks, hows the musky action? I have only made it out a few times, but have been having good action. Seem to boat one about every 2 hrs. only been out about 10 tho.

Boated seven this year so far. 48 the biggest so far. You probably have a good idea where I've been mostly but all my action has been on some of the lakes further south or way up north. Can't complain about catching a fish every two hours I'm more like a fish every ten hours. Too bad the Gophers don't have any of your luck, Oh:)