• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cass Lake

northspear

Merk, I might not be very good at math, so correct me if I'm wrong. But 1% wanting 100% appears to be very different than your 35 and 14 numbers. It's not as if there aren't other fish that swim in lakes with muskies. As a matter of fact, muskies have been shown to benefit other species in many of those waters. Not sure why as a walley fisherman, pike fisherman, or any other type of multi-species fisherman that anyone would be worried about muskies since they are proven to have no negative effect when managed properly, such as how the MN DNR manages them. Even before I ever purchased my first piece of musky gear, I always wanted to go to a lake with muskies because that was the best all around lake in the area. Interesting how I could figure that out back then before I was even a musky fisherman.

dcmusky brings up a great point about you wanting things to be public, but yet supporting an anti-public movement.

Aaron

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merk, I might not be very good at math, so correct me if I'm wrong. But 1% wanting 100% appears to be very different than your 35 and 14 numbers.

Aaron

Ahh so it is "different"... I thought so.