• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Force 75

My_Key

I "inherited" a boat with a Force 75 HP outboard on it. Can anyone help me with what the proper fuel to oil ratio is? I tried to google it and came up empty.

Thanks everyone. It runs really good(a little smoky), but knowing my old man the way I do, it hasn't had the right mixture in years. Thankfully, he tends to go slightly rich. At least he's had it winterized at the boat dealer yearly.

I've asked him a few times what the proper mixture was and I got "I don't know, been mixing it this way since I've had it and it runs the same today as when I bought it."