• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2010 FLW Walleye League?

When will they be announcing the schedule for the minnesota league events? Or are they not doing the mn league anymore? It seems kinda late but the web site still only shows the 2009 schedule.

Thanks,

Joe

They cancelled the league this year. They split the tour into two divisions an East and West. They also lowered the entry fee but also lowered the payout.

EASTERN-

Detroit River Elizabeth Park Marina Trenton, MI 4/8 - 4/10

Illinois River Spring Valley Boat Club Spring Valley, IL 4/29 - 5/1

Lake Winnebago TBD Oshkosh, WI 7/15 - 7/17

WESTERN-

Mississippi River TBD Red Wing, MN 5/20 - 5/22

Lake Oahe Spring Creek Resort Pierre, SD 6/24 - 6/26

Devils Lake TBD Devils Lake, ND 7/29 - 7/31

Championship Leech Lake TBD Walker, MN 9/22 - 9/25

You can sign up w/o a Pro, however you will not be guaranteed a spot in the field (which you would be if you signed up with a pro). It's just a simple numbers rule, if they get 1 of each at the same time, they don't have to search for 1 or the other to keep the numbers even.

Yep, a numbers game and usually there are more co anglers that sign up than boaters. Those co-anglers that sign up for all three events in one region get placed before those that just sign up for one or two of the events. It's worth signing up for. It's a very well run organization with great people. If your looking for a pro there are a couple of walleye tournement sites out there that have message boards for this sort of thing.

The last I heard there were 60 co-anglers on the waiting list for Redwing. They will give preference to people doing the full circiut with boaters first. I have fished the league in the past as a boater and it was run very professionally.

This year I signed up a co-angler and hopefully get in. I did sign up with a boater but we are both only doing the Redwing event.

I just got off the phone with Sonny at FLW. There is indeed a 60+ waiting list for co- anglers.

They are just waiting for a few details to be finalized and they will be sending out the Mississippi River confirmations as early as this afternoon.

I've signed up for Red Wing about a month or more ago. When I called there a few weeks back they said I was on the waiting list. But they said many pros don't sign up until latter, so I should be good to go.

I don't remember getting my confirmation in the mail, but I get so much junk mail that that it could have slipped through. On the phone they told me they had my registration and I'm paid in full, so I'm not worried.