• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2010 Iowa Muskie Tournament Trail

Here you go !

The locations of this year’s tournaments were based on the feedback from last year’s participants and the current status of muskie fisheries in Iowa’s waters. We know that we cannot please everyone when it comes to picking tournament dates and locations but we will try to be flexible every year to provide opportunities for muskie anglers spread out all over state. Here are the dates and locations picked for the 2010 Iowa Muskie Team Trail:

May 16th Pleasant Creek Lake

June 13th Clear Lake

June 27th Spirit Lake

August 29th West & East Okoboji

I have posted the registration and rule forms on the Upper Great Plains Chapter HSOforum .

Thanks

Pete Hildreth 712-363-0755

Man you must REALLY be hard up for a partner! grin This could be done. Just remember i'm an extreme beginner!I need to check with the soon to be Mrs. and see what's going on that weekend! If we do this, i would let you run the front of the boat.

Minor camera malfunction, my normal boat camera decided to take the day off and didn't know that untill first fish was in the net, good camera I left in the truck due to chance of rain. Borrowed a friends who was close by and waiting on him to e mail me the pics.

Old trusty boat camera feels better now and after a few good smacks is back from vacation.....

Perch. Esox wasn't thrilled when he found out the camera wouldn't work!! cry( and that is after trying four sets of batteries!) He had the girl unhooked, and resting comfortably in the net while we waited for another boat to bring a camera. Needlessly to say the fish was very fresh , and TICKED when he grabber her to measure and for pictures!

Yep Shawn! You figured the camera would work after you got home! grin