• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cost to fix.

Esox_Magnum

That is a loaded question without knowing why the comp. is low.

If its just the piston and rings then it will not cost to much to fix and I would buy it for that price. If it needs jugs and/or head work then it will cost alot more.

I would price out both options to see what it will cost. Realisticaly that sled is worth $900 to $1200 so you dont want to stick to much into it or its not a deal.

Right now here it's a $1500-$1800 sled, thats just what they are going for. I may get it just as a parts sled for my XLT or just a toy to build on. Right now it's just an idea.

is the "sledhead" starting to get into your blood now that your back into it esox? smile... i know exactly how that goes lol

Yea forgot how much fun it was and since quads are worthless here and I traded mine for my boat a few years ago I want a toy again. Plus I have this speed fetish thing. Already looking for a spare sled just to have around just for different conditions. And getting the wife something thats coushy and easy to ride. Keeping the XLT just to surprise and shock the newer higher HP sleds. Funny how they kinda sneer at my old 95 but are amazed when it blows by there new fancy ones.

Right now here it's a $1500-$1800 sled, thats just what they are going for. I may get it just as a parts sled for my XLT or just a toy to build on. Right now it's just an idea.

It might be worth your time to come up here if your looking for another xlt or ultra, because it is fairly common to find them in the $1000 range in good shape and mileage under 5000.

And getting the wife something thats coushy and easy to ride. Keeping the XLT just to surprise and shock the newer higher HP sleds.

Ultras are not exactly cushy and easy to ride. Bigger triples are typically not the best trail sleds because of the heavier front ends. They dont ride or handle like an XLT (lightweight triple) by a long shot.