• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sled dogs

The John Beargrease marathon started yesterday. I had been planning on going to the starting point this year in hopes of getting some photos of the dogs getting all excited as they were being hooked up. Didn't happen. Well the dogs did what they do but I was in the wrong spot at the wrong time and people were asked to move out of the area where the teams were so I did not venture back in. Gets kind of crazy at that time. The shots I got were before the race and a couple shots about 5-6 miles into things.

4320593261_0c991f9fdd_o.jpg

4321315336_048cabfdea_o.jpg

4321253768_17dc20ac0e_b.jpg

4321315534_0607e5d3fb_o.jpg

4320576283_c24795540f_o.jpg

4323918494_897002e69a_o.jpg

4323183531_9caa5fb49e_o.jpg

My wife mentioned the contest but I have yet to check it out. I dont think I got anything that would be a winner but who knows. There was a lot of glass being lugged around at the starting point that day. I had to give myself a stern pep talk, some cold meds. nasal spray and vast amounts of caffine just to get out of the house that day so I will admitt I was not real aggresive in getting shots.