• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Milestone

Esox_Magnum

First big day of riding today, put close to 90 miles on today. Had a blast on my first fun run. To some 90 may not seem like alot but for a guy just getting back into sleds it is.

This was Winter Games weekend here at home, rough guess 2500-3000+ sleds on the lakes and trails. Fun run has 22 stops in 6 towns, we only managed 8. Sled preforemed great, smoked a 600 Ski Do Mt sled with us but never got a fair shot at the lead guy running a 700 Srx I think. Off to the radar runs tomarrow, not entering but sounds like a fun thing to watch, them maybe a few more trail miles.

Trails were in great shape, lakes are a little rough and in some places not alot of snow, heard of a few burned up and so far 5 I know of in the drink skipping water under the bridges.

Our trails are mostly summer bike trails and groomed ditches, best you can expect for Iowa but I did have a blast. I needed a day like this to get my sled legs back since I been out of the game for 20 years. I'm guessing theres 3-400 miles groomed trails at least and all that in hard packed ditches to play in and 6 different lakes.