• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ambush Saddle

FLaker

So explain to us all who aren't familiar with the product you're basically in a craddle hanging from security rope around the tree and your basically facing the tree correct? How hard is it to turn or get the bow ready if gravity is swinging you close to the tree? I'm curious because I would be intereste in trying one and using it for those last minute hunts and don't want to bring the climber and want to make last minute adjustments to the deer movement.

mr

on those all day hunt do you think your neck would get sore, i only have public land where you have to hike and tryed 3 stands last year none inwhich i still own, i really like that concept but I like an all day sit, due to the work i have to put in to be in a good spot. Price is not an option for comfort and mobility!

With a saddle there are many more positions available than a regular stand,making an all day sit more bearable. By adjusting the length of the strap by which you hang, you can make many subtle position and posture changes. With a typical treestand, the angle of the tree pretty much dictates your posture for the day. Not to mention, you can stand up just by straightening out your legs, without any torso movement needed.

I got one for Christmas this year and can't wait to use it. I have a lot of spots in my hunting area where my climber won't go, and I'll be able to get there with my saddle/sticks. These are spots the deer like and I can't wait to hunt them.