• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

canoe depth finder

I picked a smaller gel cell 12v for my Marcum and backcountry use. It's a little over half the weight of a regular one. I don't use it constantly, but I can get a long weekend out of a charge. Got it at a Axeman Surplus store.

img2269f.jpg

$6 But the last time I was in Axeman, they were out. And that's the type of store that you don't know if or when they will get some more in. I'm sure Batteries Plus has something simular in size, but probably not as cheap.

DUFFMAN

Man, you must of been hanging around T-BONE with all the gadgets on that rig.....NICE...Hope you have been staying out of trouble.

Hey bud, it's great to hear from you! I've been staying out of trouble....well.....I havn't been caught. wink

I'm digging this solo canoe thing, for no other reason than I don't need to rely on anybody else in order to get out and enjoy the outdoors.

I'm actually suprised I've not run into T-Bone on one of my Axeman Surplus runs for stuff to tinker with. smile

I hope all is well with you in the land of the Pihulaks, I spose those boys of yours are into chasing skirts these days? laugh

Anytime you want to hook up and have a problem solving meeting, let me know. It'd be nice to get a few of the ol' Ice Shanty Gang members together again someday.

Sorry folks, WallEYES and I have had this internet realationship for over a decade now, didn't mean to get youse guys involved as well. wink