• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Weekend Plans

Hopefully my daughter will have enough cars to look at and make a decision this weekend on a car finally... Saturday Amanda is bowling in Rome in the morning and Camden in the afternoon so I'll be busy with her. Driving down to visit Jay on Sunday, hope your feeling better brother and Tuesday I will be off as my dog has been scheduled for some minor surgery.

Tim if your coming down rt 12 to get to Jay's you can swing into my farm which is close to rt 12 or you can call me and i'll meet you on rt 12 in Chenango forks and hook you up with some of those swillow's. If your not traveling that rt then maybe I can get with Jay before then and give them to him. Jay has my number.

Hopefully we can turn it into a fishing trip if TimmyToe comes down. Right now I feel like driving an ice pick into my ear to relieve the pressure. The only time I left the bedroom today was for bathroom runs. And the kicker is I was planning on fishing today - well Tank and Billy went south without me and I just got a phone call about many big perch and gills from dad...

Kappy - I'll be in touch...

Kappy it sounds like a plan.. Let's see how Dark Cloud is feeling. Fish or not deliveries have to be made..

Drum roll please....

Car is done! Heather bought a 04 Chrysler Sebring, 79K loaded and we got their just before this car and two others were headed to auction. Cool that Rosa graduated with the seller. For 1500 below book it will be a good car for her back and forth trips to school. It's a real nice car a bit bigger than her malibu and she's FINALLY happy, LOL

Where are you boys fishing? The River for those big Waldos?

Good Luck and be safe!!!

AW

Timmy has to deliver some electronics. If I feel better and the weather cooperates we may wet a line. Might just watch some football and maybe i'll let him catch one big gill from the pond... I wish Tully was fishing better as its a nice meeting point... We'll roll the dice sat night and see where they fall...

Originally Posted By: augustwest
Where are you boys fishing? The River for those big Waldos?

Good Luck and be safe!!!

AW

I'm hoping to do that tomorrow night for the first time since the thaw a week and a half ago.

I am thinking about skipping the SU game on Sunday to come down to fish with you Kappy!