• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Winter Wonderland...

Laska

So as predicted yesterday stockton/winona area was going to get 4-6in of snow well they changed that... We have 15" as of right now with snow falling thru out the day, so no one is probably going to be fishing around my area ne time soon, how much did you guys get up there cuz we got pummeled!!! Ill take pictures and post them later...

Suppose to hit below freezing tonight, my area lake was 50percent locked up so here we might just have a lil chance of good solid ice forming tonight and tomorrow with a high of... 10 smile uggh now I gotta break out the snow blower darn it!

well thats answers the question about hunting down that way not going to go we hunt down by the Iowa boarder for dicth chickens, rabbits and deer but with all that snow it takes all the fun out of it. but seriouly I might head up to nashwauk for deer and pike but the better half isnt to thrilled about that idea so most likely will be spearing around home

That sucks ya can't go but gotta listen to the wifey ya know, well ill keep this page updated for weather around here, where is nashauk? Sounds indian lol, well ill be up towards the cities this weekend eitherway so let me know, cuz if I aint spearing my wife will drag me to MOA so hopefully ice conditions will be good, with all the cold it might just be ok if there's 3 inches avg now maybe 5 or 6 by this weekend with below zero temps but who knows with all the snow...

Lol yeah that means she doesn't want ya going in wife terms lol, last year I was up around that area, private lake can't remeber the name but awsome perch and northern lake! Big northerns and its a pretty small lake