• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Southern guys - getting enough snow yet?

BoxMN

Yep. Right about in the middle of Robert street. I just looked at Google and you can see it pretty good form there. But when you are driving it it could be pretty easy to miss. Just north of the little bump.

Drops off good there, and there are bunch of spear houses, and cool thing is there are a good number of points up and down the shore. Not a big secret either, but I don't see tons of people there. We usually go on Mondays though, so not sure of weekends.

keyc just report between 10-18 inch and thinks we will be on the higher side. ya im thinking we should have enough snow to ride anywhere and the trails should be great for riding.

i got to say i asked santa for one thing this year and that was snow a boy did he give me snow.

As of about 3:30 am in WBL we have about maybe 3"... need more than that, but also I need to make it up there to get the sleds out. Can't leave till about 5 pm Thursday. Let it snow, and let my k1500 getme there wink