• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anoka?, yes I know its a long way off

The launch will be at Peninsula Point Park in Anoka... Don't know where that is exactly.

My partner went up there (at least to the river in Anoka) last week and caught a few SM bass and also one 26" Pike. We plan on getting out a few more times before the end of the month...

WATCH OUT FOR THEM ROCKS!!!

------------------
------------------
GET-ER-DONE

Peninsula Point Park will be tournament headquarters. This should be right near where the rum and Miss. come together. I am not familiar with the area, so until I get a chance to look at it, I can't help much.

There is an access across the river on the Mississippi in Champlain. I think it is the Mississippi Point Park access - should be near 169 on the south side of the river. That access sounds like it may be better and should be a short boat ride to the park.

[This message has been edited by Dan Wood (edited 08-03-2004).]

Mississippi Point Park is an excellent access. There's room for about 23 boat trailers there and the access is in good condition. Peninsula Point is just up a ways at the mouth of the Rum River and you can access there as well.

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
Metro Area Ice Fishing, Team Catch-N, and more...

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

[This message has been edited by Matt Johnson (edited 08-03-2004).]

Anoka has a new ramp access the Mississippi via the rum river. From 169 take a right on Main St. (in Anoka) then a right on 2nd avenue. The landing is about a 1/4-1/2 mile on the right. It is a free ramp and that is the one I almost always use. Another ramp is located at the Coon Rapids Dam Park. Plenty of ramps in this area and not much boat traffic makes a good combo.