• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I hope everyone is being cautious and taking the time to check themselves out after being in the woods, tall grass ect.I myself had a tick on my shoulderblade that wasn't very noticeable untill I rubbed it with a towel be real cautious guys and check your selves good. There has been allot of tick problems this year keep a good eye out!!!!!!

Todd had me tripped out on this while on the phone Monday night. I was getting nervous. I mean you had Todd telling a story and it was personal, you could tell how much he hates ticks. I barely slept thinking about ticks.. Thanks Todd.

In the morning I ask Bobby about em at work cause he's like you guys and hunt's and he told me more stories. I said enoughs enough and I had to get to the bottom of this and actually did something constructive at work and spent most of yesterday morning reading about ticks. I had a good read and learned. Just ggogle ticks. Good topic Todd.

Deer ticks are bad news. I am often outdoors, 7 days a week during the spring summer and fall months and have only encounters a few ticks. Last summer found 2 dog ticks and 1 deer tick crawling on me. This year found no ticks on me but unfortunately contracted Lyme Disease after 3 weeks of Doxycycline I have hopefully gotten rid of it. If left unchecked it can cause major health problems. The can attach anywhere on your body but often like damp/moist areas. Most of the time people dont even know they had a tick on them untill they get Lyme Disease. Ticks can bury into your skin and be as small as a dot/period.