• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FM Mille Lacs launch get together Sept 20.

I have chartered a launch out of Fishers resort on Mille Lacs for the FM board members and friends.
I have a lengthy thread on this under the Mille Lacs Lake area thread.
Cost is $27.50 per person,BYOB and food.We plan to have a BBQ grill going to help get every one some food cooked.Tried for a pig roast but it didn't happen so Skeets and my self decided just to have the BBQ grill going.
It is open to all, there should be a few open cabins left and I have 7 open seats yet to fill.
Walleye's should be back at the table with this cooler weather coming in.
Check it out and let me know if you want to go.
Benny

PS. TRIP IS ON THE 20th OF SEPTEMBER, NOT THE 13th......

[This message has been edited by Benny (edited 09-05-2003).]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Hi Benny,
I'm looking forward to this launch. It should be a good time.

For those of you interested, looks like it may be down to 6 spots left. This is an easy fishing trip on Fisher's launch.

Benny and Skeets are setting up the BBQ. There will be several of the gals along as well. Bring your wife, girlfriend, or a friend and join us for a few laughs and a good time with fellow FMers.

Click here for more details

OOOHHHPPPS!!!!Yes it is still the 20th.I had a brain fart when I posted that one.

Rick, we have 5 spots left but one may be spoken for as of tonight.I need to contact the person to varify they want to go.

Benny

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 09-16-2003).]