• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sorry for the delay, but I have a job too grin.gif

Day One:
Winnie1.jpg

Day Two:
Winnie2.jpg

Total:
Winnie3.jpg

Congrats goes out to Chuck and Aaron for a really nice win. It was very close between them and Tom and Mark. Super Job by both teams.

Congrats also goes out to the team of Ron and Doug for bringing in the big fish for the tournament. A Northern Pike that was 34 inches long with a 13 3/4 inch girth. Nice Job guys and I'm sure that you will enjoy that nice Scenic Tackle jig kit.

See everyone on West Battle next month for our last Tourney of the year frown.gif

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Paul Waldowski (edited 07-28-2003).]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

How was it up there?

Come on CD/PP, Tom/Mark. What did you catch, how did you catch em, and where were the hotspots grin.gif

Winni was a real hoot. Going into the tourney I was skeptical and especially when returning for weigh in on Saturday (which really surprised us!). A lot of those waters can shut off with a flick of the switch, and when the NW winds went crazy Saturday afternoon it really slowed the bite. We were always on the move trying to find active fish.

I'm not going into specifics as to too many of my spots, but those who are in the league I shared every single detail. You'll have to join the league to find out!!

I will say that the area of Sugar Lake produced most of the bass and pike and we caught all the gills in Little Cutfoot Sioux. The areas of the cane, bullrushes and wild rice were key for these fish.

We found a lot of big walleyes on West Winni with leeches and casting cranks over rock piles. When the winds switched 180 degrees on Saturday those fish were lock jawed for us.

We caught a total of 5 bass, 5 northerns, maybe 12 or so perch and 28 gills for the 2 day event.

What a blast!! I have fished Winni for years but I never, ever (honestly) knew there were that many bass and gills in that huge body of water. I lost one bass that we guessed was around the 6lb mark! These events have really taught me to keep an open mind.

Here is the total standings that I calculated by total points (15-1), total pounds, and total scores (including 2 points for each attendance).

Points/Pounds/Overall scores

Tom/Mark: 43 / 152.63 / 201.63
CD/PP: 43 / 149.82 / 198.82
Clueless: 38 / 114.25 / 158.25
Ron/Doug: 35 / 105.19 / 146.19
Ron/Steve(Brad?): 32 / 86.5 / 124.5
Josh/Josh: 28 / 52.88 / 86.88
Frandowski: 25 / 56.13 / 87.13
Bob O/Abby: 24 / 47.75 / 77.75
Chris/Shawn: 23 / 41.35 / 70.35
Lance/Tex: 16 / 37.38 / 57.38
Brian/Tyler: 8 / 9.81 / 19.81

See ya at West Battle. Come prepared Hermanator! grin.gif LOL

Here's to hoping that the home waters jinx carries through to this event!!

lets see....Ace and the Big V.....LAST
Cory and Rush......not last, but towards the bottom...lol
Clueless and Bemidji......Third, not bad but could have been better...hehehehe

The Hermanator will be ready........