• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Reservations for Woody's

Hey all,
Just talked to Woody and here's the scoop-
He would prefer not to take individual reservations. I don't blame him, it would be a lot of busy work keeping it all straight.

So, here is what we are going to do-
I am the contact person for Woody.
You will need to send me the deposit for your team ($50 each for a total of $100) by-

FEBUARY 10th.

I will then send this total to woody as our deposit.

If any team does not get their deposit in by that time, they will take the risk of not getting in at Woody's and they will also have to pay the normal rate.

This will be for 3 nights lodging. Friday through Sunday night, check-out Monday morning. I know some of you will leave Sunday night, but this is the way the reservations are made (3 night minimum).

Send me an email and I will get you my address to send the deposit.

We're getting the oppertunity to stay at Rainy Lake's best resort for anglers and also to pick the brain of the lake's best guide.
Let's get this taken care of asap, I've worked pretty hard getting this set up for us and I think we got a good deal.
Thanks

------------------
>"////=<
Gull Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/gullguide
Brainerd-Mille Lacs-Willmar
Bemidji-Ottertail

No, he does not want to get into staggering the dates.
I'll be up there that time as well, but will be camping on an island. Feel free to join me.
Feel free to contact Woody and see if it would be possible.

[This message has been edited by GullGuide (edited 01-08-2003).]

Is this set in stone?? LOL!

Thanks for your efforts, GG! I'll have our team's deposit in soon. (P.S. Who do we write the check too? Woody's?)

You can count me in for camping with ya on an island Thursday night! Anxiously awaiting for another awesome summer!

Just talked to LeeAnne and Woody, they said we can stay either Thursday, Friday and Saturday; or Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We just need to let GullGuide know what our choice is when we send him the deposit.

These people are really great and I am getting very excited about this stay! Its going to be a blast!!

Just wathed a fishin' show this weekend, based out of Woody's Fairly Reliable, and man did they catch some decent fish.

You should try and stick with that if you haven't already. Great opportunity for people to get some wonderful info on Rainy!

Jim W