• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Found These & Just Had To Share

I've been making these little Angel Pins and came across these Fishing Angel sayings. Kind of cute.

Fishing Angel
I'll watch over you and help fulfill your wish that you catch a really big fish!

Fisherman's Angel
Little Angel, hear my prayer. Fishing fever is in the air. Please let the sun shine today and let it rain another day. May you watch over my hook and guide it to a fishing nook. May each line that I cast find fish down in the vast. May you watch over my bait and grant me the patience to sit and wait.
May I not be tempted to tell lies. Just let me catch a really big prize!

<><Mary><>

Hey Mary these are really cute! Now you just need to come up with a Fishing Angel. I was at a craft show on Sat. and purchased two little angels in a small wooden box with a saying something like that (only not for fishing) for an Xmas gift. But I want to know how you keep the fishermen from telling those BIG fish stories? grin.gif

------------------
Phyl

Hi Phyl, Yes I came across a pattern to make a fishing angel, but I really didn't like it. I'm going to come up with my own. I have a little craft shop in my front porch. Send me an email and I'll send you some pictures of some of the stuff I make.
[email protected]
<><Mary><>