• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sad Time Of The Year

Well the camper is all closed up for the year. The boat is home and all covered up. The docks and boat lifts are all pulled in.

I don't know why, but this season sure seemed to go by faster then most. Time to start thinking about Christmas I guess.

<>< frown.gif Mary><>

Mary,

Yep this summer sure flew by. I was hoping for some nice warm weather till deer hunting so I could continue to fish. But no luck. My boat is also stored for the winter. How sad frown.gif driving away watching it just sitting there. Oh well can't wait for next year!

Happy Fishing smile.gif

It isn't too cold to shore-fish!! I like building a small fire and hoping for some tasty cold-water fish. TIP - pre-tie as much as ya can - too chilly for my fingers to tie a clinch knot in clear mono!!

------------------
<)/////><{
RobertC

Hi Mary - I think he flushed out the motor - but then again who knows! grin.gif I was driving by Big Cormorant today and it was snowing and saw two guys out fishing by the channel - not sure if they are brave or nuts. Way too cold for this gal.

------------------
Phyl

YOU HAD 4 INCHES OF SNOW???? Way to early for that I hope it all melts fast. We had a few flurys here last Wed but it melted the minute it hit the ground thank goodness.
<><Mary><>

Well, after removing 4" of snow off the canopy on the boat I guess we have given up and are putting it in storage this weekend. This is way too early - I do not like this - I am not happy - I hate winter! Need I say more? grin.gif

------------------
Phyl

Oh yes - 4"! It has all melted except what fell off of the top of the arena. But, we have a winter advisory for 2-5" today. My husband the construction worker keeps praying for snow so they can shut down. I am thinking about a gun! grin.gif

------------------
Phyl