• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cory Joke

Today's Corny Rainy day cabin Joke:

One night 3 ants went into a house and had no place safe to sleep in except for the bathroom.

So the first ant slept in the sink, the second ant slept in the shower, and the third ant slept in the toilet.

The next morning after they all woke up, the first ant said, "I slept fine."

The second ant said "I slept fine."

And the third ant said, "I slept fine, but first it rained, then it thundered, and then a big log fell on my head!"

Ah......a log......I get it!!!!!

grin.gif

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><,sUMo,>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300

[email protected]

http://home.talkcity.com/ResortRd/backwtr1/index.html

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 06-09-2002).]

Here is a cute one for you.

Fellow was fishing. Guy walks up and says, "How's the fishing?" Fellow says, "Fishin's fine." Guy says, "How many you got?" Fellow says, "None." Guy says, "None?" Thought you said the fishin's fine!" Fellow say's, "Fishing is fine, catchin"s bad!"

Anybody else got any cute fishing jokes? Would love to hear them. <><Mary><>

Sven got a new truck ya know. So he called up Ole and says, "Ole, I got me a new truck! Do you vant to go ice fishin' vith me?" "Sure!" says Ole. So Ole vent vith Sven. (Lena came along too cuz she vas doing nutting anyway) Well Sven and Lena sat in the front seat and Ole sat in the bed of the truck. Well dey vere on de ice ven all of de sudden de truck vent right through the ice! Now even though Sven and Lena are pretty big people, dey managed to get out of the truck, up to the surface, and back on top of the ice. They vere getting pretty worried about not seeing Ole when he finally popped up. Sven says, "Ole vat took you so long!" "Vell," says Ole, It took me a vhile to figure out how to open the tail gate."