• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tuesday or wednesday Sept. 8 or 9 Anyone have room for another gun?

I was wondering if anyone was going to be out for early goose next week and has room for another. I've got a gun but I don't own anything waterfowl related except for a call I'm learning to use and some duck dekes. I'm really interested in getting a goose and learning the ropes.

I'm not a hunting rookie by any means, I hunt deer, turkey, pheasants and grouse during the fall, but I'm interested in learning another hunting option. I have wednesday off right now, but I might switch it to tuesday. If I get nothing then I'll probably look for doves and maybe hit the game farm with my dog.

dont know how it will work out yet might be working inside but I hope not I want to smoke a few sky carp so I will let you know what is happening as time passes might have to try my lake if I go unless I get permission on the farm Ive been eyeing up.