• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

boy's room

Lady, Was over at one of my buddies house's the other day and he had some cool fishing wallpaper. If interested, I could see where he got it.

Paul
[email protected]

[Editors note] Not sure what happpened, just trying to get the post to show.

[Note: This message has been edited by Rick]

Ladylikestofish, That sounds like fun. You can find all kinds of fish stuff in craft stores or stores that sell crafts already made. I've found lots of different wooden things that hang in my camper and at home. Sometimes tackle shops will sell things like that also.
<><Mary><>

You can take an old minnow net add some wooden or plastic fish and hang it from the ceiling to fill with his favorite toys. I have also seen some really cute pillows shaped like fish. Try Pier 1 they always have cool stuff.

------------------
Phyl

Phyl, You just brought back something that I forgot all about. I was in Peir 1 about a month ago and yes they do have all kinds of fish things to decorate with. I was going to tell my kids to go shopping there for me for Christmas. Now if I can remeber this the next time I see them. I've also bought fish stamps and stencils at Wal-Mart to paint with. They also have stickers of fish I seen some really neat ones at Hobby Lobby. I found a patern for crochet fish pot holders the other day on the internet. <><Mary><>

Hi Mary:
Yes Pier 1 is a place I try to avoid - it always costs me too much money! I ended up redoing my entire kitchen because of them! I saw some really cute swizzler sticks with fish on them there while looking for a wedding gift and they have a beautiful metal fish figure - kind of looks like an angel fish - in different sizes.

------------------
Phyl

skinnylee, I'd just copy it and put it on here but don't have scanner and printer hooked up right now. She can get it at http://crochetbox.topcities.com/fish_potholder.htm if that doesn't work let me know and I can send it at a later time. If she crochets there are many sites that offer free patterns.

I just saw something this week for the artist in you! A boys room that had a blue bedspread with fish all over it. Then about 3-3 1/2 feet up on the wall they had painted waves with fish and weeds under it to look like a lake all away around the room. Then they had scattered glow in the dark fish in amongst the rest of the painting. It was pretty cute. They also had a bunch of wooden fish scattered around the room.

------------------
Phyl