• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

stream conditions

troutman72

well winnabgo was in great shape when we got there we walked to the stream started fishing and boom the sky opened up. dident stop raining untill 11 or so we started about 8:30we ended up with 12 fish caught in a little under an hour that we fished that stream. the water turned cloudy with the runnoff. (the only way i could have gotten weter was to fall in)
than we went to rush creek ( was the only stream that was not cloudy) ended up with 25 more fish between 2 of us the biggest being 18 inches.

all in all a good day

------------------
Troutman72

CPR <(((<

Troutman,

Thanks for the stream repo and of course nice fish!!!

Did you notice any change in the bite just before the run-off cloudied things?

ALso, was there a preference...difference between Winnebago and Rush?

Thanks!

Jim W

the bite was on untill the water clarity went from clear to muddy the fish just stoped biting plus had no rain gear soo we went from comfotable to soaking wet in just a few mins. it only took about 30 min to 45 for the water to cloud up. hope this helps.

i always use the same 2 lures so i never notice a preferance. my friend had a white blue fox spinner and that seemed to catch fish. we were spinner fishing.

------------------
Troutman72

CPR <(((<