• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

spider lake ?? and some riding by outting minnesota

coonchaser

spider lake is a great place to ride and also camp,most of the time there is plenty of people roaming around,by outing the trails are a little tuff to find if you dont know there area very well,but tons of mud in both areas

have fun

The spider lake trails appear to be open to ohm and atv's so i'll prolly hit them, i'm pretty familiar with the outting area but not the trails, if someone could give me directions i could find them i think, are they sanctioned trails or just go ride um type thanks

I've been to outing once and i stopped at the aritic cat dealer and they pointed me to the trail head. it was off of 6 north of town a few miles on the right. It called moose river if i remember right. they also have directions on the dnr site.