• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flap Top Stoves

bassNspear

Appliance Smart!! I picked up Whirlpool all stainless gas stove and fridge last year. List price ~$4000 ---> paid $1800!! Both have minor dents on them but it is on the SIDE, can't even see them. Go in once a week or so until you find what you want, they are always getting new things. And don't hesitate, if you like what you see, get it, it will be gone quickly.

I got New Whirlpool stove and fridge from Best Buy last year. Not highest end by any means, but not least, and not SS. But they were clearence due to "last year's model" so price was very, very good. I didn't expect them to have that good of prices, and I even was able to get them to come down a bit more.

I also got like new Sears washer dryer from [YouNeedAuthorization] for great price. Just gotta keep looking to find them I guess. Good luck.

I got mine at Best Buy and did very well on the price. I got an 800 dollar flat top stove along with an 800 dollar refrigerator delivered, installed, and removal of the old appliances for 775. You can talk them down big time on appliances, high margin on them.

I shopped at ApplianceSmart a couple times. Both times I found a model I liked and then went to Sears and Best Buy and found the exact same model for $50-$75 less than ApplianceSmart. The stove and fridge I bought were new in the box without any scratches or dents.

Don't get me wrong there are deals to be had at ApplianceSmart. However not everything in the store is as great a deal as they want you to believe. Shop around a little before pulling the trigger. There is a Best Buy right across the street from the ApplianceSmart in Apple Valey so comparison shopping is pretty easy.

Walleye Guy, I hear you there, they do sell brand new in-box items that aren't such a great deal. Thats why having internet capable cell phones are great when shopping. Just google the model number in store and see what the msrp is on it and what other retailers are charging.

The gas stove that I purchased from them was a brand new in box. They wanted $2200 for it, when I saw the price tag I almost walked away from it, but it was just too perfect for my house, I started to look it over really good and noticed a couple small dents and scratches along the side. I pointed it out to the saleslady, she went and called the manager, a few minutes later she came back and asked 'Hows $1000 sound?' shocked SOLD!!!