• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Own a Polaris, click here!

CrappieBart

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

96 Magnum 425 - 27" Blackwater XT's 4155 miles(Still Runs Like a champ)

06 Sportsman 800 - 1238 miles (Still Looks and runs new)

I have loved em both and would buy another of either model in a heartbeat.

2009 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 EPS Mossy Oak

26" Maxxis Bighorns on 14" Black ITP SS 212 Wheels

Polaris Prospector Pro Tracks

Dual registered as both a Class 1 ATV (tires) and a Off-Road Vehicle (tracks)

hey somethingfishy welcome back. you sold your other 800?... what made you do that? that one was sweet

hey somethingfishy welcome back. you sold your other 800?... what made you do that? that one was sweet

I really wanted the power steering in the winter. This one is so much sweeter. I really liked the old machine but this one makes the old feel like junk. 100% improved upon. Bigger, higher radiator. Improved handling. More comfortable seating position, sporty feel comfortable ride. Improved power band, better low gearing. Improved fuel consumption, etc, etc.

P1000827.jpg

oh really.. so do you still have your other one or did you trade it off?? also what made you come back to this site?j/w

I sold my old one, Wifey still has her 08-800. I gave her my wheels and tires and side fender protectors, she was happy because she wanted/needed new tires.