Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luvsoutdoors

What's in your Easter basket ??

18 posts in this topic

Can't pass those chocolate covered marshmallow rabbits in the store. First I bite off the ears -- yummm -- and the rest is history!

Black! There must be alot of you cuz now they just sell bags of black.

Does anyone "blow out" eggs and dye them anymore? Or are plastic the way to go?

Black jelly beans!!! smilesmile

The "old grouch" is addicted to black jelly beans, went to Wallyworld looking for some and was very disappointed by their Easter selections. Hardly any jelly beans and no all black ones. Last year they had a ton of them. Maybe I will make some pickled eggs for my Easter basket.

The best thing about the black ones, is that there are enough people that don't like them, that they leave more for us that do. smile

I love those Cadbury cream eggs. You know with the commercials that has the clucking rabbit?

I love those Cadbury cream eggs. You know with the commercials that has the clucking rabbit?

Oh yummo...me too, but they are on my no no list. Another thing the "old grouch" loves is Peeps. My favorites used to be the chocolate covered creme eggs in maple or pineapple flavor. I don't know if they even make them anymore.

Quote:
chocolate covered creme eggs in maple or pineapple flavor
I would love them!

I absolutely HATE peeps. What a waste of good sugar.

Peeps are everywhere in stores - I had a hard time getting assorted jellybeans. Never saw the black this year. They say people are eating more candy because of the economy maybe thats why the black are gone!!

So does the old grouch let the peeps sit and harden, or does he eat them fresh??? I have an aunt that waits until after Easter and then loads up on peeps and lets them harden before she eats them. crazy

So does the old grouch let the peeps sit and harden, or does he eat them fresh??? I have an aunt that waits until after Easter and then loads up on peeps and lets them harden before she eats them. crazy

He likes them fresh...........

chocolate and peeps mmmm...

the first thing I did this morning was poke holes in all the peeps so they get hard. ill eat them in a couple days.

Winchester 3" 2 shot, Berkley Fireline Crystal 4#, and of course, some peeps.....

At our work we take peeps and put them in our pizza oven and turn them into peep smores.

Peepsmores01.jpg

Peepsmores03.jpg